Thank you for considering SingHealth IMU for your clinical research needs.
Whether you’re approaching us for the first time or are a returning investigator, the first step is to schedule a preliminary meeting with us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. During this meeting, you will be given:
|A tour of the facilities
|A list and description of available services
|Information that will assist you in getting your study started in a timely manner
If you are a returning investigator, you may simply need information about any changes in policy or procedures since your last project with us. The meeting will be tailored to your specific needs.
If you decide you would like to conduct your study at SingHealth IMU, you will be asked to provide:
- Primary contact information
- A proposed timeline (first subject in / last subject out)
- A copy of your protocol (draft acceptable)
- Be assured there will be no breach in confidentiality
- A completed service request form, which will be given to you during the preliminary meeting
- A study specific budget will be prepared for you based on your service requests
If you are interested in partnering SingHealth IMU, please contact us. We will be happy to meet you and show you around our unit.